Providing impermeability for gases and liquids of surfaces and joints of parts.
The production area "Sealing" includes the following operations:
Preparation and labeling of LED strips
- Before direct sealing, LED strips are fixed on a special technological profile to ensure high-quality spreading of the sealant over the entire surface of the tape.
- The process of coating the LED tape with a transparent sealant.
- After sealing, the tapes are placed on special racks for drying. Drying time - 24 hours.
Heat shrink tube
- After 24 hours of drying the LED strip, the heat shrinkable tubes are blown at the ends of the LED strip.
Scotch tape sticker
- Gluing on the reverse side of the sealed LED tape double-sided tape 3M, which later allows high-quality installation of the tape on most types of surfaces.
LED strip function test
- Testing is done by connecting the tape to a DC power source with different nominal values to ensure quality work at any operating voltage. The rated voltage of the LED strip is 12 or 24 V, depending on the technical characteristics of the LED strip.
For sealing LED products used automatic installation for sealing products COLORS MT5060 3.
The basis of the design are:
- Desktop with pneumofixers for fixing technological profiles;
- Containers for sealant components, equipped with a heating system;
- Workbench with a system for feeding and mixing sealant components.